10/5/15 - Preparing for the 2016 Proxy
Los Angeles, CA
Yes, it is time for Compensation Committee and Board members to get ready for the 2016 Proxy. You will hear panelists discuss the subject, all with the objective to prepare you to ask questions in getting ready.
- · Is shareholder engagement helpful? Yes, and more important than ever.
- · Are the executive team measurement metrics meaningful? Can the Compensation Committee explain the criteria to investors and ISS? Yes, we have your back.
- · Is Pay Ratio discussion going away? No, but need to start planning for it now.
- · What are the big trends in how executives are compensated? Yes, you will get design tips but not a deep dive.
- · What’s going to bite me? Clawbacks, Failure Parachutes, etc. and we will cover that.
Our panel consists of
- · Bruce Edwards, Board member, Compensation Committee Chair, and former CEO
- · John Kelsh, Co-head of Executive Compensation, Sidley Austin LLP
- · David Swinford, CEO, Pearl Meyer & Partners
- · Hoshi Printer, Board member & Compensation Committee member will moderate the panel.
But did you forget discussion on Director Compensation? No, you are the reason we exist and we will discuss that topic.
Look forward to your participation at the lunch meeting on Monday, October 5, 2015, at the California Club.
Location and Time
The California Club
538 S. Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
11:00 a.m. - Registration and Networking
11:30 a.m. - Program Begins
1:15 p.m. - Program Ends